Baked Cranberry Sauce
- Ready In:
3 1/2 cups
- 4 cups fresh cranberries (you could use fresh-frozen from last year, do not thaw first)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (13 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash and drain cranberries and place in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and then add to cranberries. Mix well. Spoon into a 9-inch square baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in marmalade, lemon juice and walnuts (if using). Store in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!