Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Ultimate Christmas by Jane Newdick. The original recipe called for 1 lb of cranberries, but I used a 12 oz bag and reduced the currant jelly to 3 tablespoons.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons currant jelly
- 16 ounces cranberries
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- Gently heat water, sugar and currant jelly in a saucepan, stirring occasionally until sugar has dissolved.
- Add cranberries and bring to a boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Stir in orange zest and juice. Let cool.