Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe on DIY a few years my family(the ones who eat cranberries) loved it.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 24 ounces cranberries
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- combine orange juice, cranberries and ginger in a pot and simmer.
- Let mixture cook approximately 10 minutes until berries come to a pop(make certain berries a have popped).
- turn off heat, add sugar, orange zest and walnuts to mixture.
- stir until sugar is dissolved completely.
- store in refrigerator a day or two.