1/1 Photo of Cranberry Raspberry Sauce
This is from the "Complete Book of Small-Batch Preserving" and is awesome over pancakes or plain, old vanilla pudding. You can substitute with strawberries!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients (except almond extract) in a medium saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil& boil gently for 15 minutes or until fruit is softened.
- 3Remove from heat, puree in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- 4Stir in almond extract.
- 5Pour into sterilized jars& allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Raspberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1076 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 55.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g