Recipe by rpsj2
from the book "Cranberry Mystery", by Wende & Harry Devlin, published in 1978
Top Review by brookeb_kd
I completely agree with Michelle! I have searched for that particular book for years, especially since I became a parent -- and particularly for this recipe! It was my favorite from the book series! Thank you SO much for posting it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350'. (320' if using glass pan).
- Grease 8" pie pan.
- Cream together butter & sugar until fluffy in medium bowl.
- Beat in egg, then flour until blended.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until firm & golden.
- Cool in pie pan on wire rack.
- Cut into wedges, serve warm or cold with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.