A healthified recipe from eatbetteramerica. Sounds wonderful. They recommend serving it with frozen yogurt for a dreamy dessert, but I always like my crunch "as is". Feel free to make this vegan by using vegan margarine and you can also sub out Splenda for the granulated sugar!!!
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix pears, cranberries, granulated sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- In medium bowl, mix crushed granola bars, 1/2 cup flour, the brown sugar and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over pear mixture.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until top is golden brown and fruit is tender (mixture will be bubbly). Cool slightly.
- Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream.