1/1 Photo of Cranberry Pear Crunch With Granola Topping
1 hr 25 mins
A healthified recipe from eatbetteramerica. Sounds wonderful. They recommend serving it with frozen yogurt for a dreamy dessert, but I always like my crunch "as is". Feel free to make this vegan by using vegan margarine and you can also sub out Splenda for the granulated sugar!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, mix pears, cranberries, granulated sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- 3In medium bowl, mix crushed granola bars, 1/2 cup flour, the brown sugar and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over pear mixture.
- 4Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until top is golden brown and fruit is tender (mixture will be bubbly). Cool slightly.
- 5Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pear Crunch With Granola Topping
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 72.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 56.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: