Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick,moist cake that travels well.
Make and share this Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, sugar,sour cream, and oil. Add eggs and mix on low speed for 1 minute. Increase mixer speed to medium-high and beat for 4 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Toss cranberries with flour. Fold in cranberries, pecans, zest and orange oil (if using).
- Pour into prepared pan, bake for 35 minutes, or until it tests done.
- Cool the cake in the pan for 20 minutes, then turn on to rack.