Quick,moist cake that travels well.
Make and share this Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, sugar,sour cream, and oil. Add eggs and mix on low speed for 1 minute. Increase mixer speed to medium-high and beat for 4 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Toss cranberries with flour. Fold in cranberries, pecans, zest and orange oil (if using).
- Pour into prepared pan, bake for 35 minutes, or until it tests done.
- Cool the cake in the pan for 20 minutes, then turn on to rack.