Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Meatballs in a cranberry sauce.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of chopped onions
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can bottled chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, crumbs, parsley, eggs, soy sauce, pepper, garlic powder, ketchup, and onion.
- Blend well and form into small balls.
- Brown in oven at 400°F for 15 minutes; pour off the grease.
- While the meatballs are baking, combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
- After you drain off the fat, cover the meatballs with the sauce. Bake uncovered at 300°F for 15 minutes.