Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another mother-in-law specialty. My husband loves this, but he is partial to it!
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Mix everything together in a bowl. Add this mixture with half a bag of meatballs (we use the costco ones)in the crock pot.
- Set crock pot on high and wait till warmed up.
Awesome meatballs! I used a 1.5 pound bag of meatballs and that seemed to be a good amount. I also added a good dash of cayenne. My meatballs were frozen and took 2 hours on high to warm completely through.