Recipe by Derf
From Ocean spray and very good!
Top Review by mnooney
These were really good but I thought they could be better. I reduced the feta cheese amount by half (I'm not that fond of the feta taste). I left out the green onions, but they would be fine to leave in too. But my favorite change was spreading a thin layer of green pepper jelly (homemade) over the tortilla and then adding the cheese-cranberry mixture. I used a heaping tablespoon full of the pepper jelly on each tortilla, just enough to give these pinwheels a spicy-sweet taste and a colorful red & green look. YMMMM!
- 170 g package dried sweetened cranberries
- 250 g container cream cheese spread
- 236.59 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 4 large flour tortillas or 4 large wheat flour tortillas or 4 large spinach tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas, mix well.
- Divide and spread mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
- To serve cut into 12 slices.
- A nice variation is to add thin slices of ham on top of the spread before rolling.