1/9 Photos of Cranberry, Feta and Walnut Salad
A tasty and beautiful salad. You may choose to substitute the walnuts with almonds - just as good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups mixed salad greens (I use leaf lettuce, endive and radiccio)
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1Toss greens, cranberries, cheese and walnuts in large bowl.
- 2Mix vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
- 3Gradually add oil, whisking constantly until well blended.
- 4Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry, Feta and Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.0
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 353.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens