Grandma's Cranberry Jello Salad
photo by CarrieOkii
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, finely chopped (walnuts or pecans)
- In mixing bowl, combing jello and boiling water; stir until dissolved. Add cranberry sauce to hot mixture; stir until melted. Allow to cool slightly . Transfer jello mixture to desired dish (mold, rectanglar pyrex, etc.) Add pineapple, celery and nuts over top. Place in refridgerator until set. YUM!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a busy stay-at-home mom who home schools 3 wonderful children. The majority of our days are spent in the kitchen, around the table, so it's just natural that my whole family LOVES to cook (and eat!). We love to try new food and experiment with new tastes and flavors. I make as much of our food as possible from scratch -- controlling the ingredient and increasing the nutritional value, and fun! Cooking with my kids and for my family gives me much joy and satisfaction. I am very blessed!