1/1 Photo of Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
These muffins are simple to fix in a pinch since they use a packaged quick bread mix. They bake up nice and moist and are perfect for any breakfast or brunch setting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth; set aside.
- 2Place the bread mix in another bowl.
- 3Combine the milk, oil, orange juice and egg; stir into bread mix just until moistened.
- 4Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-fourth full with batter.
- 5Place 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture in the center of each; top with remaining batter.
- 6In small bowl mix remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- 7Sprinkle sugar mixture over top of batter.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 18=20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 9Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 34.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cranberry-orange quick bread mix