Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe comes from the 2004 cookbook, The Joy of Cranberries: The Tangy Red Treat, that was given to me by my first cookbook swap partner here on Zaar. Preparation time does not include time needed for salad to chill in the refrigerator.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Wow Syd. I enjoyed this chicken salad very much. The dressing was wonderful sweet, tart and tangy. I used freshly roasted chicken breasts, big, crunchy, refreshing seedless green grapes, salty, roasted macadmian nuts and sweet dried cranberries. What a taste sensation. I will be making this often. It was the perfect lunch. Thanks so much for sharing Cranberry Man.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper, to taste
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups green seedless grapes
- 1 cup cashews
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cranberries, halved