Cranberry Swiss Dip
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with pineapple, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded (about 6 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Spread in 9" pie plate, & bake until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very yummy! I used plain cream cheese and added some crushed pineapple to it. I also cut the recipe down to serve 2 1/2 people. Worked great, I might have added a touch to much orange zest but I loved the flavor. The overall dish is nice and creamy with a hint of sweetness. Easy and quick to prepare and great for a snack. This will be made next time I have company coming. Thanks for posting.
Yummy stuff! I paired this right down so that it was just enough for me to have for lunch with some cut up brown toast. So, I cooked it in a single ramekin and it looked fancy when it came out. Because I have to make everything as low fat as I can I used reduced fat swiss cheese and because I couldn't find fat free cream cheese with pineapples I used plain fat free cream cheese and threw in a couple canned pineapple chunks. Yummy and great spread on my toast. Made for ZWT4.
Wow, I wish I could give this pretty dip 10 stars Syd. It is wonderful, the flavors blend beautifully together, complimenting one another perfectly. I really enjoyed the flavors of the pineapple, orange rind, cranberries and swiss cheese in this dip. I made 1/4 of the recipe for my lunch and served it with Golden Taylor Pears and Crisp Rosmary & Sea salt dried Baugette slices, it was sooo good. I will be making this often, thanks so much for sharing another winner Syd.