Chilled Cranberry Soup
- Ready In:
- In a r4-quart sucepan, mix water, sugar, cinnamon sticks & cloves.
- Bring to boil over high heat, then add cranberries & return to a boil.
- Reduce heat & cook until cranberries pop, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat & stir in lemon juice & orange zest.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill about 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, top each bowl of soup with a dollop of sour cream.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a wonderful blend of flavours! And a fantastic recipe for really hot weather - both to make and to enjoy. Minimal effort and so, so delicious. I was unable to get hold of fresh cranberries so used frozen cranberries and I used my favourite creamy Greek yoghurt on top. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe, Sydney! Made for PRMR.