A quick cheater breakfast or snack muffin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- 2Beat cream cheese and 2 tbsp sugarin small bowl until well blended. Combine milk, oil and egg in large bowl; beat with fork until blended. Stir in quick bread mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 3Fill muffin cups 1/4 full with batter. Drop 1 tsp cream cheese mixture into center of each cup. Spoon remaining batter over cream cheese mixture.
- 4Sprinkle batter with remaining 2 tbsp sugar.
- 5Bake 17-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from muffins cups to cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Cheesecake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 35.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cranberry quick bread mix