Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This quick bread has a taste of orange flavor. Use my Orange Butter #2, recipe number 25011 to give it even more of an orange taste.
- Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl blend sugar, orange peel, water, orange juice, oil and egg; mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, stir just until moistened.
- Stir in cranberries and nuts.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- When cool wrap and store in refrigerator.