Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Different and yummy! Just in time for the holidays. Featured in the Winter 1988 issue of Domain Magazine
- In small saucepan combine bourbon, shallots, and orange zest. Use SHALLOTS - small bulbs that look similar to a small yellow onion NOT scallions.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, and simmer until syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Add cranberries and sugar, and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered until cranberries burst.
- Remove from heat, stir in pepper, and let cool.