1/1 Photo of Cranberry Bourbon Sauce
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Different and yummy! Just in time for the holidays. Featured in the Winter 1988 issue of Domain Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan combine bourbon, shallots, and orange zest. Use SHALLOTS - small bulbs that look similar to a small yellow onion NOT scallions.
- 2Bring to boil over medium heat, and simmer until syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- 3Add cranberries and sugar, and stir until sugar dissolves.
- 4Reduce heat.
- 5Simmer uncovered until cranberries burst.
- 6Remove from heat, stir in pepper, and let cool.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Bourbon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 82.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g