Recipe by cinderbear57
My son's Fiancée family made this Oh so simple and yummy salad at Thanksgiving, it was so tasty I had to make it for our Christmas dinner! it is SO pretty to look at and good for you Too! Enjoy!!!
Top Review by J-Lynn
Good dressing. Hubby doesn't like vinaigrettes very much, so the sour cream made this acceptable to him. It still tastes like balsamic, but the sugar and cream misty take out the tang. I served over romaine, apples, craisins, carrots, and hard-boiled eggs.
- 283.49 g Baby Spinach
- 118.29 ml pecans, toasted chopped
- 118.29 ml craisins
- 177.44 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 44.37 ml Splenda sugar substitute or 44.37 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml heaping sour cream
- 2.46 ml Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast Pecans in a oven @ 350 for 5-10 minute when cooled chop and set aside.
- Mix olive oil, splenda,Balsamic vinegar, Sour Cream and Mustard together and set aside.
- Put Spinach into a bowl, add Pecans and craisins toss, add dressing toss again and serve!