Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I took this spread to a recent party, and it got rave reviews. Everyone loved it, and it's pretty simple to make. I recommend making it a few hours before serving so the flavors get to blend. I served with additional cocktail sauce on the side because as it gets eaten, the top layer of sauce tends to disappear.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat (Louis Kemp)
- 1 jar seafood cocktail sauce
- Mince crabmeat in food proccessor.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well with electric mixer.
- Add crab and mix well to combine.
- May be formed into ball, if desired.
- To serve, pour cocktail sauce over top to cover, and serve with Wheat Thins or Triscuit crackers.
This is a great recipe! Took this to a Christmas Eve family get together and it went over very well. We did not spread the coctail sauce and it was still delicius! Thanks for posting Manda!
This is delicious! My sister-in-law brought this to our house a few years ago on Christmas Eve. She never gave the recipe and I hardly ever see her. I am so glad you posted it! I splurged and used real canned crab meat, which is what she used. It does taste better, but it is good with the imitation too. I used Phillips cocktail sauce for the top. This recipe is a huge hit! Thank you so much for posting this.