Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a good lunch or snack for about 2 with crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 cups shrimp, &
- crab (canned)
- Mix together cream cheese, milk, & Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread over the bottom of a plate that has a rim.
- Mix chili sauce & horseradish.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with shrimp & crab.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.
- Serve with crackers.