Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this with imitation crab meat, and I still loved this. This would be good as a tuna melt too. I didn't have Old Bay Seasoning mix so I found a recipe to make my own (I posted this recipe too). This is a great recipe to double if you're sharing because it's easy to go back for seconds. Recipe courtesy of CHOW.
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat (picked over for shells)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, finely grated
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until combined.