Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from Taste Of Home's Quick Cooking.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- In a bowl, combine peas, crab and bacon.
- Combine mayo and onion powder; fold into crab mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate till served.
I added about 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard to the mayo because I thought it needed something and I didn't have any onion powder. Thanks for such an easy tasty side. :)
This was great! I did replace the mayo with miracle whip, which I think is better:). Very easy to make and very hard to share! Thanks!
So easy to prepare and very tasty. I didn't have any frozen peas on hand and use canned. I'm sure it would have tasted some better with frozen. I will make this again.