1/2 Photos of Crab Linguine
My husband loves this dish and can prepare this one himself! Got it out of an ad for Louis Kemp Seafood products. We have used imitation lobster and crab. I bet it would be awesome with shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package direction.
- 2On low to medium heat, saute garlic and oregano in butter for 1 minute, stir frequently.
- 3Add tomatoes and stir 3 minutes.
- 4Add remaining ingredients, until cheese is melted.
- 5Serve sauce over hot cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.2
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 285.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: