Imitation Crab (Or Lobster) Salad
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces imitation crabmeat (or lobster, it is usually Pollack. Sometimes packed in 4 oz, either is fine)
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped (Vidalia, red or yellow)
- 1 apple, chopped (or use whatever fruit is in season)
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt (or Greek plain)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (if this will sit out, just use yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix it all up and enjoy.
- Over a bed of lettuce.
- In an opened tomato.
- With more fruit around the edge.
- On crackers.
- As a sandwich.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.