Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great healthy dip for tortilla chips or crackers.
Make and share this Crab Dip With Chiles and Cilantro recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup diced green chilis
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lb chopped crab (fresh is best but imitation will due)
- Combine all but crab and mix well.
- Add crab and blend together.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.