2 hrs 8 mins
You can double the amount if desired, 1-1/4 pounds of crabmeat should give you about 5-6 patties. You can omit the Old Bay seasoning and use seasoned salt instead, adjust all seasonings to taste. Please don't omit the tartar sauce (my Kittencal's Easy Tartar Sauce for tartar sauce works well) Plan ahead the patties need to chill for a about 2 hours before frying.
My Private Note
crab pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, mustad
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/4 lbs flaked fresh crabmeat
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 large buns
- tartar sauce
- prepared Coleslaw
- 1In a bowl comine the first 7 ingredients.
- 2Fold in the crabmeat; mix gently to combine then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Shape the mixture into 5 or 6 patties, then coat on both sides with dry breadcrumbs.
- 4Place on a baking sheet or a flat plate; cover with plastic wrap and chill for a about 2 hours.
- 5In a skillet heat oil and butter over medium-high heat.
- 6Cook the crab patties on both sides until golden brown.
- 7Serve between buns with tartar sauce and prepared coleslaw.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Cakes Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (1184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.5
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 810.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning