Recipe by Annacia
Source: Serving Louisiana: Favorite Recipes of Family and Friends of the LSU Ag Center
Top Review by Cadillacgirl
This is decadently delicious! I will say though, I wasn't the best direction follower - I softened the cream cheese and mixed the green onion and dill (because I didn't see where to add it) then folded in the crabmeat into it and rolled it in the crescent rolls. I also threw in some fresh parsley! Thanks! Made for ZWT 9
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 (8 count) can crescent rolls
- 1 cup lump crabmeat
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cream cheese, green onions and dill in a bowl and mix well.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough on a greased baking sheet; do not separate the triangles. Press the dough into an 8 x 11-inch rectangle. Spoon the crab meat lengthwise down the center of the rectangle. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crab meat.
- Fold the long edges of the rectangle over the cream cheese mixture, slightly overlapping. Pinch the edges to seal. Arrange seam side down on the baking sheet. Brush the top lightly with the egg yolk and cut slits.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown and flaky.
- Cut into 12 slices. Serve warm.