Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Haven't tried this one yet, but plan to.
Make and share this Crab and Cauliflower Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- Cut up crabmeat.
- Cook cauliflower in butter.
- Stir in flour and pepper.
- Add chicken broth and milk all at once.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 1 more minute.
- Gradually stir in 1 cup of hot milk mixture into the softened cream cheese, cook and stir over heat until melts. Add back to other soup.
- Stir in crabmeat and wine with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley.