Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Haven't tried this one yet, but plan to.
Make and share this Crab and Cauliflower Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces crabmeat
- 2 1⁄2 cups cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese with chives, cut up and softened
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- Cut up crabmeat.
- Cook cauliflower in butter.
- Stir in flour and pepper.
- Add chicken broth and milk all at once.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 1 more minute.
- Gradually stir in 1 cup of hot milk mixture into the softened cream cheese, cook and stir over heat until melts. Add back to other soup.
- Stir in crabmeat and wine with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley.