Prep 4 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I adapted from Kingsford Grilling. The marinade has lots of zip. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1⁄2 cup steak sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin steaks, cut in 1 inch cubes
- Blend steak sauce, barbecue sauce and horseradish together.
- Add beef cubes to marinade and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes or use metal skewers.
- Grill over medium heat for 5-10 minutes turning occasionally until desired doneness.
Had my kids from out of town help with this for a three generation cook out, Was great, especially with the meat eaters in the family!!
Hi Kate! I just recently started cooking upon graduating, this recipe was just what I needed to get started! It was easy and quick to make and my family loved it! Thank you!
It doesn't get much easier than this to make great tasting kabobs. I was experimenting with marinades containing A-1 steak sauce, and am so glad I came across this one. Thanks for the great recipe!