Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make and share this Couscous With Artichokes, Feta, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄3 cups water, divided
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 3⁄4 cups uncooked israeli couscous
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine 2 cups water and tomatoes in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at high 3 minutes or until water boils; cover and let stand 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and chop; set aside.
- Place 1/3 cup water and vegetable broth in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in couscous.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; stir in tomatoes and remaining ingredients.