1/1 Photo of Country Style Pork Ribs
2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Mama T of Two's Note:
These are so much better then spare ribs. No contenting with bones for a little bit of meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Place ribs meaty side up in an ungreased baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 4Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- 5Drain liquid.
- 6Brush ribs generously with BBQ sauce.
- 7Bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes in oven or on the BBQ.
- 8Add more sauce half-way through.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Style Pork Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.8
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 1483.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g