Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
These are so much better then spare ribs. No contenting with bones for a little bit of meat.
Make and share this Country Style Pork Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 8-10 country-style pork ribs
- 29.58 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml salt
- 14.79 ml pepper
- 473.18 ml of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place ribs meaty side up in an ungreased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Drain liquid.
- Brush ribs generously with BBQ sauce.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes in oven or on the BBQ.
- Add more sauce half-way through.
These are easy and delicious, turned my fiance into a rib eater. I really love how Rob made his own recipe on a comment, probably should of put it on the site instead. Great job, we love them. Cooking them now for the 2nd time in 10 days.
Meat was really tender but the SALT was unreal. Did they mean 1 tsp.????? We loved the taste but you can really cut the salt and pepper back.
I like this recipe. I needed to know how long to cook ribs found this. this is a good basic plan. I agree about the salt (heavy) and the timing, my came out a little dry also. I'm cutting it shorter. I put mine on a bed of sliced apples and onions, with some fresh ground turmeric root and garlic flake. The result was amazing.