Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the original recipe from Lee Hopper, a former Chef of the Georgia Governor's Mansion.
Make and share this Country Style Barbecued Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup red wine
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion salt
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons celery salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- Place all ingredients, except ribs, in a food processor or blender and whirl until well blended.
- Pour marinade over ribs in a freezer baggie and marinate over night.
- Heat grill to medium/medium high.
- Drain the meat and place on hot grill.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes on first side, turn and cook 6-8 minutes on the other.