16 hrs 18 mins
This is the original recipe from Lee Hopper, a former Chef of the Georgia Governor's Mansion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion salt
- 1 1/2-2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons celery salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1Place all ingredients, except ribs, in a food processor or blender and whirl until well blended.
- 2Pour marinade over ribs in a freezer baggie and marinate over night.
- 3Heat grill to medium/medium high.
- 4Drain the meat and place on hot grill.
- 5Cook for 8-10 minutes on first side, turn and cook 6-8 minutes on the other.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Style Barbecued Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1155.3
- Calories from Fat 819
- Total Fat 91.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 234.7 mg
- Sodium 3697.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 60.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: