Recipe by Dancer^
I use leftover potatoes for this, much faster. ww points 1.
Top Review by CaliforniaJan
I think this is a recipe with lots of potential. There are no spices listed, and so I added season salt, some minced garlic pepper and that helped a lot. I wound up with 6 large patties and it took about 15 minutes for them to cook through. They are a fun side dish though and very low on WW points. Thanks for posting.
- 3 large potatoes, peeled or unpeeled,boiled til soft
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley