1/3 Photos of Country Ham Biscuits
Seasoned Cook's Note:
GREAT BREAKFAST or lunch item! These biscuits may be considered "a southern thing", but they sure are popular! I have carried a plate full to a home where relatives were gathering for a funeral and they got smacked up real quick. I would carry them plain without the dijon mustard because of people's preferences. Great for a man's lunchbox. Very filling and satisfying flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake biscuits in a 400 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- 2Cut ham into pieces to fit size of biscuits.
- 3Place ham pieces in a skillet and boil in a small amount of water for one minute to allow salt to escape. Pour off water to drain.
- 4Split biscuit and insert ham pieces.
- 5Dijon mustard may be spread inside of biscuits - optional feature.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Ham Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 629.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g