Recipe by GingerlyJ
God Bless Paula Deen!! I mused this recipe for breakfast for My sister's sleepover
- / 2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) can buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Generously grease a 9-inch square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well with a fork. Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters, and dip each piece in melted butter and coat with brown sugar mixture. Arrange in a single layer in baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the oats.
- Combine blueberries and sugar in a bowl and toss to coat. Spoon over oats and biscuits and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup oats. Drizzle remaining melted butter on top. Bake for 20 minutes or until cake is golden brown and center is done. Cool for 20 minutes. Serve warm.