Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
On the back of a can of Hormel Corned Beef Hash.
- 1 (25 ounce) canmary kitchen corn beef hash
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons drained pickle relish
- 4 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs, divided
- butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 400°F In bowl, combine hash, eggs, onion, relish and 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs. Sprinkle remaining bread crumbs inside four, 10 ounce, buttered, custard cups. Divide corned beef mixture among dishes; packing down firmly. Bake 20-25 minutes or until hot. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Unmold onto serving plates. Serves 4.