Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had some corned beef hash leftover from breakfast, so I made it into a salad and made a sandwich.
Make and share this Corned Beef Hash Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can corn beef hash
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce, basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices Texas toast thick bread
- cooking spray, butter flavor
- Cook corned beef to desired doneness. Combine mayonnaise, pesto and hot sauce. In the meantime, cook bacon.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to corned beef and combine well. Spread on two slices of bread, place 2 slices of bacon on each bread and a slice of tomato on each.
- Spray cooking spray on both sides and toast.