Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
This cornbread stuffing is so good, you won't know what to do with yourself.
Make and share this Cornbread Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- put together cornbread according to package instructions, omitting milk and substituting the milk for creamed corn (use 1 egg and use creamed corn instead of milk). Bake and set aside.
- Season gizzards with seasoned salt, then toss gizzards into a frying pan with a touch of oil so they wont stick. cook until browned and set aside. DO NOT DRAIN!
- In a large baking dish, crumble the cornbread, but don't turn it into breadcrumbs :).
- To that, add cooked gizzards with it's liquids, celery, onion, and garlic. Pour chicken broth over the entire mixture and toss lightly with your fingers to distribute the broth throughout the cornbread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes until liquid is absorbed and the top of the cronbread is slightly browned. Now that's good stuffing!