Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adapted this from Rachel Savage's recipe and substituted non-dairy creamer for the milk and cut the salt to 1/2 teaspoon.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 8 inch square pan and set side.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk sour cream, milk and eggs together.
- Quickly stir in butter.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients.
- Stir with rubber spatula just to blend.
- DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Scrape batter into pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares.
This recipe is excellent!Very low in sodium. I will recommend this recipe for those who are watching our sodium intake.