Italian Dressing - Low Sodium
Quick, easy, delicious, low sodium dressing. Goes well with pasta salads as well as green salads.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil or 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or other salt-like seasoning of choice)
- artificial sweetener (to equal 1 teaspoon of sugar)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise (half the calories)
- 3 tablespoons water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until combined, approximately 30 seconds.
- Pour into small pitcher or dressing cruet.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Shake or stir before pouring.
- Lasts for several days in fridge.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation