Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fabulous fresh salad. I like it dressed it with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette. I use mostly yellow corn and some white. It is a great salad for a picnic or party as there is nothing to go bad (like mayo).
- 16 ounces corn (fresh always best)
- 15 ounces black beans
- 8 ounces tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced (red onions would be great)
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Combine in bowl, dress and enjoy.
- I like a citrus dressing like mojo marinade.
I find it kind of odd that the dressing for this salad was not included.... but ingredients sounds interesting...