Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an amazingly refreshing salad. I would never have tried this recipe on my own. My brother in law made it and it is delicious. I used fresh corn, tomatoes and basil, but I would sub any of them for frozen or canned except the basil keep it fresh. Granted subbing for frozen or canned will not get a mmmmmmmmm from those that try it, but still tastey. Cook time is marinating time.
- Mix seasoned rice vinegar, olive oil and packed chopped basil in a medium sized bowl.
- Add corn that has been cut off the cob, onions if using and tomatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit atleast 4 hours overnight is best.
- The longer it sits the better it gets.