Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A different way to serve stuffing! These are cooked in the crockpot on LOW setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- In mixing bowl, combine celery, onion, corn, water, pepper, poultry seasoning, stuffing mix, and eggs.
- Shape into 7 or 8 balls.
- Place in crockpot.
- Pour butter over.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
These were delicious. My grandma and sister asked for the recipe. The only problem I had was that the balls fell apart after I took them out of the crockpot. I put them in the oven and baked them a bit to try to get them to stay together.