Tasty Baked Corn Balls
I found this recipe in the Taste of Home Garden and Fresh Recipes collection. I made these when we had company and they were a hit! I will continue to make this unique side dish time and time again!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 3 cups cooked whole kernel corn
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, cook onion and celery in butter until tender; set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine croutons, corn, eggs, water, salt, pepper and onion mixture; mix well.
- Shape into eight to ten balls.
- Place in an ungreased shallow baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 25-35 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Oh my goodness I love these!!! I don't know if I should be giving this stars because I added additional seasoning then what it called for. I cut the recipe in half and I got 8 nice sized corn balls. I added onion and garlic powder, Tony's, and granualted chicken flavor. These were so good and I know I will be making these on a regular basis.