Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for family gatherings, potlucks, church fellowships. Even better when you have fresh from the garden corn instead of canned!
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (17 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In mixing bowl, combine corns and eggs.
- In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients (sugar, cornstarch, seasoned salt, mustard and onions). Add to corn and eggs. Mix well.
- Stir in milk and melted butter.
- Pour into greased 3 Quart casserole dish.
- Bake for one hour at 400°, sitrring once.
I made this for a family get-together with "all my southern relatives" and it was a huge hit. Lots of compliments and requests for the recipe too! Very easy to make and it goes a long way. Thanks for posting - I'm sure there will be requests for corn pudding for the holidays. Made for Spring PAC 2012.