Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A neighbor always serves this dish at the holidays. It's sweet and smooth, and reheats well.
Make and share this Corn Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (can substitute all with Splenda)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Grease baking dish. Use a deeper dish, shallow ones allow for scorching the bottom.
- Whip eggs, then add all the other ingredients but butter, then pour into baking dish.
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit until firm in middle, about one hour.