Recipe by gingersnap
I actually call this Fiesta dip but there are so many "Fiesta" dips on this website and none of them are anything like this! This is a family favorite my family and my husband's family-enjoy!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
This spread has found a place at my appetizer table for my next party or holiday get-together. This spread is great on a cracker as suggested, but equally as great with veggies and chips. Easy to make and colorful. Made for Fall PAC, 2012.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (fat free is ok)
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, drained