Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I actually call this Fiesta dip but there are so many "Fiesta" dips on this website and none of them are anything like this! This is a family favorite my family and my husband's family-enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (fat free is ok)
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, drained
- Mix cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with a buttery cracker or in a round, hollowed out loaf of bread. (I use garlic and cheddar or cheddar and jalapeño from a local bakery).
This spread has found a place at my appetizer table for my next party or holiday get-together. This spread is great on a cracker as suggested, but equally as great with veggies and chips. Easy to make and colorful. Made for Fall PAC, 2012.
While traveling for two weeks in the U.P. of Michigan, we had many cocktail hours. Zaar didn't fail me and neither did you, gingersnap. This great dip was a hit with the group. Everyone loved the corn in it and the green olives gave it a nice zip. Easy to make a crowd pleaser. Thanks, Gingersnap.