MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black kalamata olive
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Croutons (for spreads)
- 1 (8 ounce) French baguettes, in 1/2 inch slices
- 1⁄16 - 1⁄8 cup cup unsalted butter, melted
- Puree olives with oil, basil, capers and garlic in processor.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Can be prepared 4 days ahead; refrigerate.
- Let stand one hour at room temp before serving.
- Croutons: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange bread slices on baking sheet.
- Brush both sides with butter.
- Bake until crisp and golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Can be prepared 1 day ahead.
- Cool completely; store in plastic bag at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note